6 Easy Facts About Termite Control On Walls Described
The 9-Minute Rule for Termite Control On Walls
Flick Anticimex has been providing safe and effective pest control solutions to our families . Seemingly innocent yet dangerous pests have been plaguing families and homes for centuries.
We continuously try to help our clients achieve minimal pest activity around their houses using safe, environmentally friendly, non-toxic materials. The health and safety of individuals, pets, and the environment are a priority in Flick Anticimex. We employ residual substances to necessary areas which may include ceilings, carpets, rugs, wood and vinyl flooring, effective against the heaviest infestations, yet extremely low in toxicity to humans and pets. .
1. Rentokil Initial Pty Ltd ABN 98 000 034 597 trading as Rentokil Pest Control (RPC) agrees to provide a Residential Pest Control Inspection and Treatment (the Agency ) in the specified areas of the premises described above for its Fees (incl GST) in relation to those Pests explained in this document in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Additional places or pests will be subject to a survey and suggestion. .
Get This Report on Termite Control On Wood
2. Acceptance: The Customers acceptance of these terms might be confirmed by simply signing this document, confirming its acceptance by email or allowing RPC to perform the Service.
3. Fees and Payment: The prices as set out in this agreement are payable by the Client to RPC for the Service. Fees are inclusive of GST. The prices are payable on the day that the Service is rendered. RPC will provide the Customer with an electronic tax invoice on the date of the Service, Where the Client authorises a credit card or direct debit to a bank account, a fee for the Fees will be processed on the day the Service is rendered. .
4. Interest on over dues & No Deductions: Interest is payable from the Client on overdue amounts payable to RPC from the end of the due date until the date on which the debt has been paid at a rate of 2 per cent (2%) over the rate billed by RPCs bank on overdrafts for less than one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000.00).
Termite Control On Wood - An Overview
5. Treatment effectiveness: RPC will provide the Service in a competent and professional manner taking into account those terms. The ongoing effectiveness of the control provided depends on the Client implementing RPCs recommended hygiene, housekeeping, and property maintenance procedures. The Client acknowledges that pest treatment may also be rendered ineffective by disturbing handled regions, building alterations, renovations and introducing untreated or infested materials to the house that encourage pest action. .
6. Pest Inspection and Treatment: The pest inspections undertaken as part of the Service will be predicated upon a visual inspection only confined to those regions and sections of their premises entirely accessible and visible find out here to the technician in the time and on the day of the inspection. Furniture, equipment, fittings and stock may conceal evidence of some pests that can only be revealed when these items are eliminated.
All insects are excluded unless consented by RPC in writing. .
All About Termite Control On Wood
7. Advice and recommendations: RPCs technician will provide a service report after the Service and provide advice and recommendations to the Customer to control and minimize pests and their habitat. These may cover hygiene, housekeeping, stacking, storage and maintenance.
8. Access and Safety: The Customer must ensure that RPCs staff and other authorised personnel (Personnel) have complete and safe access (free of any health and safety hazards and dangers ) into the relevant regions of the premises and all amenities like water and electricity that RPC may reasonably require to offer the Service .The Customer must advise the RPC technician prior to the commencement of this Service of moved here any health and safety risks including the presence of asbestos.
RPC will comply with reasonable security and safety instructions of the Client while present in the Clients premises. .
All About Termite Control On Wood
9. Client Co-operation: The Customer must comply with advice and instructions offered by RPC into the Client including any relating to pesticides and equipment use and also the health and security of all persons using the premises during and following the completion of this Service.
10. Damage to Utilities: If delivery of the Service requires drilling or cutting any materials, the Client will be responsible for identifying the location of utility services to the property including water and drainage pipes, electric and telephone wires, gas pipes etc.. RPC will exercise due care in performing any drilling or cutting however, the Customer will be liable for any damage caused by penetration to any services unless caused by the negligence of RPC. .